12.26.2010

booth booth christmas

christmas eve eve, my dear friend melissa and i hosted a party at my parents house. we were lucky enough to get a photo booth and it made the party so fun! i thought you guys might want to see some of my favorites of the night. i made them black and white because they look more photo booth appropriate. enjoy!
alex was santa:
zach and travis are brothers.
chris and dave are sweater friends.
zach loves a good nose pick:
double punch and a shiny new engagement ring!
all my friends came!
no evil and an aloha:
a close up and a good point:
pretty ladies and scary boys:
violence and seduction:
coolness:
i dressed as santa too. johnny didn't appreciate my telling him he was on the naughty list.
my mom and i were santa and elf.
i hadn't seen these old friends in so long- it was so fun!
this trio is a fun one.
alex and zach made it a white russian christmas.
solo close ups were popular.
we are hiding our identity and jess is testing the photo booth boundaries:
lots of people in the booth!
smiles all around! thanks to everyone that came and made the party so fun!

2 comments:

  1. You are the best party host of all time! From the bottom of my heart, please know how much I adore you. I will miss you more than you will ever know! Merry Christmas, darling friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT PARTY!! and you looked amazing. amazing. cant even stand it.

    ReplyDelete